(This article was edited and updated on April 8, 2012)
Want to join us? Read the rules! (Instructions are at the end.)
1. All patrons in good standing are entitled to free drinks.
2. If you're not standing too good, you've had too many.
It isn't exactly ethnic cleansing, it is merely ridding California by the year 2030 of a universally despised group of U.S. citizens who have no protections and no rights.
Part I: Ramona Africa Talks MOVE, Liberation and Surviving 1985 Bombing
The U.S. freedom fighter discusses the history of MOVE and what it means to fight for liberation in part one of an exclusive interview.
Where a parody of ethics still is taught, we learned that it is bullying for the strong to torment the weak, for the powerful to batter the helpless. Bullying! and some would write it into the law!
Perhaps people have forgotten that power corrupts, or they don't really believe it. Perhaps some people think that if they have enough power, they could use it for good. Others may believe that if they elect good people the system might become less corrupt. But that's not how things work. If they'd read and understood John Perkins' book, Confessions of an Economic Hitman, they'd know better.
The hangperson’s noose is unmistakably around the tobacco industry’s neck. In Florida and Mississippi, state governments are attempting to force tobacco companies to pay some smoking-related health care costs.
Note: Lara read my article "You've Got to Stop Voting," and discussed it at length with a friend of mine. She decided to write an article herself and I think she has done a good job of propagating, updating, and clarifying my ideas, and adding her own thoughts and experiences. I hope her article is widely read, as I believe it will appeal to people who wouldn't read Fubar.
(ANTIMEDIA) Spain — For more than nine months, Spain has existed without a traditional national government. In the face of this lack of central authority and planning, Spaniards have done the impossible: they have survived without a government.
The New York Times recently reported on this phenomenon:
Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma
Christina Sarich, Staff Writer
The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It
By Janine Jackson
White House (photo: Carolyn Kaster/AP)
Photo illustrating the Christian Science Monitor story on public disillusion with elections.
Celebration of Memorial Day in the US, originally Decoration Day, commenced shortly after the conclusion of the Civil War. This is a national holiday to remember the people who died while serving in the armed forces. The day traditionally includes decorating graves of the fallen with flowers.
This question is about the possibility of peaceful and significant change after not voting.What I've read so far from this site (and the links upon links) leads me to one inevitable conclusion which I suppose I already knew deep down inside. They will never let us “legally” (as defined by those who create the laws) take away any of their power to wield for ourselves.
Statement to regulations.gov re: decommissioning; comment 1k0-8okr-x2eq)
- On Being Ethnically Cleansed in California -- A Smoker's Lament
- Ramona Africa Talks MOVE, Liberation and Surviving 1985 Bombing - by Lamont Lilly
- Open Letter to Lynne Stewart, Ralph Poynter, and Friends - by Mark E. Smith
- Say It Ain't So - by Michael Marking
- The Dynamics of Power in a Corrupt Society - by Mark E. Smith
- Please Smoke - By Peter Brimelow
- Why I’m Not Voting - by Lara Gardner
- Spain Hasn’t Had a Federal Government for the Last 9 Months — and People Love It - by Derrick Broze
- Doctor Warns – 80% of Medical Studies are Advertisements for Big Pharma - by Christina Sarich
- How Corrupt America Is - by Eric Zuesse
- The People Are the Story–and Corporate Media Are Missing It - by Janine Jackson
- Memorial Day, May 30, 2016, Portland, Oregon Vietnam Memorial - by S. Brian Willson
- Statement on Decommissioning Nukes - by Ace Hoffman
- Everything solid vanishes at the polls - by Raúl Zibechi
- Driving Out the Mosquitoes: Making Homelessness Illegal - by Dennis J. Bernstein
- I Helped Create ISIS - by Vincent Emanuele
- The Pecking Order is for Chickens - by Mark E. Smith
- Beat Writer Pedophiles and the White Male Leftists Who Love Them - by Mickey Z.
- A Dillar, A Dollar.... - by Mark E. Smith